Let me get this straight.
1. Young Justice - Cancelled.
2. Green Lantern TAS - Cancelled
3. Beware the Batman - Hiatus (but basically cancelled without a full season)
4. Teen Titans Go! - New episodes air on Wednesdays, not on the block where it’s SUPPOSED to air. Reruns air on Saturdays.
5. Why do I bother with Cartoon Network. They disrepect DC and its fans so much.
DC is complaining about how there are certain characters, Wonder Woman for example, that are too complex or too difficult to try to create a film for. That’s why it takes years for a script to be created….
On the other hand, Marvel is releasing a movie this year where the main characters consist of a half-human and half-alien, a green alien babe, a resurrected human, a gun-wielding raccoon, and a tree.
Point being….DC Comics needs to step their game up.
I just watched Justice League: War, it was awesome. Then I thought…why not bring closure to Young Justice by giving them their own animated film.
The Biology Department is the only place where Science Jokes are a constant riot. Celebrating Darwin’s #Birthday! #gradschool #science #biology (at Chicago State University)
Philip Seymour Hoffman, you were taken from us too soon. There was so much more you had in store for us. You were one of the most talented actors to ever grace this planet and your performance in “Capote” was what lead to my appreciation for film. Rest In Peace.